Sunday, October 24, 2010

What Are You Waiting For?

Sometimes when things change, we are quick to assume things have gone wrong. How many times in your life have you stopped and asked yourself,"what if things have suddenly gone right?" More than likely we just spend most of the time wishing for things to be different.
     Some years ago when I came back from California, I was convinced that it was the right decision. When things started to go in another direction, I found myself longing for the golden state all over again, so much so that I missed out on a lot of what was going on around me. I wasted so much time wishing for what was, that I failed to realize that this new chapter had so much more to offer.
     The secret to true appreciation comes with allowing what has been wrong, to lead to what will be right. Just because you lay out a plan, doesn't mean it's the right one. Make some time to take stock of what you already have. Chances are that you will notice things you hadn't before.

No comments:

Post a Comment